Pages

Popular Posts

Friday 13 July 2012

so why not?


In the past few months, about 4 people separately have suggested that I start a blog.  I think this is based on Facebook statuses and the fact that I listen to the radio a lot.  I can't take credit for the former really, as those that are generally 'liked' a lot are quotes from my boys.  They really do come up with those all by themselves! And I can't really take credit for the radio either.

So I am not sure what I have to offer here, but I have recently finished up my job outside the home, so why not give this a go?


Many blogs seem to have a clear theme or a project.  A friend is blogging about her house build in Finland, another about her life working in a clinic in Sierra Leone, another about recipes and crafts.  I feel kind of unfocussed as I start this. I suppose I will take a while to find my voice, never mind any kind of 'audience'.  I hope it will help me reflect on things I read or hear and I imagine a theme will develop...


So that was my first blog. First of many?

1 comment: